1. As the tool for studying and anatomy in zoology, botany, entomology, histology, mineralogy, archaeology, geology, dermatology.
2. Inspection of raw material, cotton wool textile in the textile industry.
3. Inspection of devices such as a transistor in the electronic industry.
4. Check the surface phenomena such as crack composition, pore shape corrosion, etc. of various materials.
5. As the device for machine tools, observation of the working process, precision part examination, and assembly when manufacturing small precision parts.
6. Quality inspection of surface and precision graduation of lens, prism and other transparent objects.Specification:
|Head ||45° inclined, 360° rotatable binocular head. |
|Eyepiece ||Wide filed, high-eyepoint eyepiece-WF10X20mm |
|Zoom ratio ||6.5:1 |
|Eyepiece Tube ||Both diopter adjustment of range ±5mm |
|Objective ||Zoom objective magnification 0.70X-4.5X |
|Working Distance ||100mm |
|Magnification Range ||7X-45X or 3.5X-180X (Use auxiliary objective) |
|Inter-pupillary Rang ||55-76mm |
|Eyepiece ||Standard configuration ||Auxiliary objective 0.5X ||Auxiliary objective 1.5X ||Auxiliary objective 2X |
|Working distance:100mm ||Working distance: 165mm ||Working distance: 45mm ||Working distance: 30mm |
|Magnification ||Field of view ||Magnification ||Field of view ||Magnification ||Field of view ||Magnification ||Field of view |
|10X/20mm ||7.0X ||28.6mm ||3.5X ||57.1mm ||10.5X ||19mm ||14X ||14.3mm |
| ||45.0X ||4.4mm ||22.5X ||8.9mm ||67.5X ||3mm ||90X ||2.2mm |
|15X/15mm ||10.5X ||21.1mm ||5.25X ||42.8mm ||15.75X ||14.3mm ||21X ||10.7mm |
| ||67.5X ||3.3mm ||33.75X ||6.7mm ||101.25X ||2.2mm ||135X ||1.7mm |
|20X/10mm ||14.0X ||14.3mm ||7.0X ||28.6mm ||21.0X ||9.5mm ||28X ||7.1mm |
| ||90.0X ||2.2mm ||45.0X ||4.4mm ||135.0X ||1.5mm ||180X ||1.1mm |