L3201A(LED) Epi-fluorescent microscope
is used for fluorescence microscopy and transmitted field observation. It is equipped with no magnification heterochromatic aberration infinity plan achromatic fluorescent objectives and wide-field eyepieces have a clear picture and wide view field. The transmitted and epi-fluorescent illumination light sources are high power & brightness LED, but power consumption is lower and use life longer, very good radiating heat effect. Safely and comfortably using the instrument, the cost of use and maintenance are lower. It is the ideal instrument in biology, cytology, oncology, genetics, immunology, etc. It also can be used in scientific research, universities, medical treatment, epidemic prevention, etc.Advantage
1) Adopt an infinity optical system and modularization function design.
2) Equipped with infinity plan achromatic fluorescent objectives, enable obtain a clearer and brighter image.
3) Wide-field plan eyepieces: field number Ф22mm.
4) Coaxial coarse/fine focus system, with tension adjustable and limit stopper, minimum division of fine focusing: 2μm
5) Transmitted illumination: 3W high brightness white LED, brightness adjustable.
6) Epi-illumination: 3W high brightness monochromatic LED, enable changing for different wavelength LED, but the brightness can't be adjustable.
7) Trinocular can be observed for eyepieces and microphotography in 100% light flux, suits for low illuminance microphotography.
8) Wide voltage range power supply (85-265V 50/60Hz).
|Model ||L3201A(LED) |
|Eyepiece ||Widefield WF10X(Φ22mm) |
|Objective ||Infinity plan achromatic objectives |
|PL 4X/0.10 (Work distance)：19.8 mm |
|PL 10X/0.25 (Work distance)：5.0 mm |
|PLF L40X/0.85(spring) (Work distance)：0.42 mm (No magnification heterochromatic aberration ) |
|PL 100X/1.25(Spring, oil) (Work distance)：0.36mm |
|Eyepieces tube ||Trinocular, Inclination of 30˚. |
|Epi-fluorescent illumination system ||3W high brightness LED. Enable selecting monochromatic or bichromatic LED for the light source, every monochromatic LED wave band: Green (520nm~530nm) Blue( 460nm~470nm) |
|Fluorescence filters: B(Blue) and G(Green). |
|Focus system ||Coaxial coarse/fine focus system, with tension adjustable and limit stopper, minimum division of fine focusing: 2μm. |
|Nosepiece ||Quadruple(Backward ball bearing inner locating) |
|Stage ||Double-layer mechanical (Size:210mmX140mm,moving range:75mmX50mm) |
|Transmitted illumination system ||Abbe condenser NA.1.25 Rack & pinion adjustable |
|Blue filter and Ground glass |
|Collector for LED illumination and integrated field diaphragm |
|3W high brightness white LED, brightness adjustable. |
|Name ||Sort/Technique parameter ||NO. |
|Eyepiece ||Dividing eyepiece(field number:Φ22mm) 0.10mm/Div ||1122010 |
|Objective ||Infinity plan achromatic objective PL 60X/0.80(Work distance)：0.46 mm ||2060160 |
|Infinity plan achromatic fluorescent objective PL FL10X/0.35(Work distance)：2.37 mm ||2610110 |
|Nosepiece ||Quintuple(Backward ball bearing inner locating) ||032002 |
|Filter ||Green filter ||115002 |
|Yellow filter ||115003 |
|LED ||Violet(390nm~400nm) ||/ |
|Ultraviolet(360nm~370nm) ||/ |
|Fluorescent filters ||V(Violet) ||/ |
|UV(Ultraviolet) ||/ |
|CCD adapter ||0.4X ||810001 |
|0.5X ||810004 |
|1X ||810002 |
|0.5X with dividing 0.1mm/Div ||810003 |
|Camera ||DV-1 Video output(380/520 TV line) USB output (0.42 M pixel) ||800001 |
|DV-2 With USB output (1.3M,2.0M,3.0M pixel) ||800003 |
|DV-3 With video output(380/520 TV line) ||800005 |
|Digital camera adapter ||CANON(EF) NIKON( F) ||820001 |