Binocular loupe is a simple, small magnification device used to see small details more closely. Many dentists use loupes to scrutinize their patients' oral cavity in order to make a better diagnosis. A typical magnification for use in dentistry is 2.5x, but dental loupes can be anywhere in the range from 2x to 8x.
Experience shows that the most commonly used and recommended magnification for loupes in different dental fields are as follows:
- Specialty Magnification General dentistry, Dental hygiene, Implantology: 2.5x .3.0x. 3.5X
- Endo, Crown, and Bridgework: 3.5x - 4.0x
- Lab work, Technician: 4.0x . 5.0x .6.0X or 8.0X
The loupe is also applied to another microsurgery, vascular surgery, thoracic surgery, orthopedic, ophthalmology, gynecological, ENT operation, plastic surgery, precision instruments repairing and assembling and fingerprint identification and so on.Key features:
- Specially coated glass lenses produce crisp, clear images
- Flexibility for precise adjustment，independently adjustable PD controls ensure precise alignment of the optics.
- With a larger field of view, the area magnified will remain sharp and clear
Galilean styleMounting Options:
2.5xField of View:
120-150mmField of Depth:
330mm, 370mm, 420mm,460mm, 500mm availableDeclination Angle:
Customized to each userFrame:
The loupes may be fitted with a LED light source, options for loupe-mounted cameras and video recorders are also available